1.1 This Policy regarding the processing of personal data of clients (hereinafter referred to as the Policy), defines the position of the Individual Entrepreneur Maxim Borisovich Belenky, OGRNIP 322325600014611 (registered at: 243145, Bryansk Region, Klintsy, Mira St., hereinafter Belenkii.Pro) in the region processing and protection of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Data) of site visitors https://belenkii.pro/.
1.2 This policy has been prepared in accordance with paragraph 2 of part 1 of Art. 18.1 of the Federal Law of the Russian Federation “On Personal Data” No. 152-FZ of July 27, 2006 (hereinafter referred to as the “Law”), as well as on the basis of Article 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation.
- General concepts
2.1 User – any visitor to the site https://belenkii.pro/ and its subdomains, who has expressed consent to the processing of Data in the appropriate field, by putting a “tick” (“checkbox”).
2.1.1 Also, the User is any visitor to the site https://belenkii.pro/, who does not fall under clause 2.1 of this Policy. This is due to the fact that Belenkii.Pro uses automated services to collect statistical information to make the site better. Also, using this item allows you to see the information entered by the User in the fields of ordering without the User putting a “tick” (“checkbox”). This is necessary so that the persons specified in clause 8.7 of this Policy can contact the User who failed to place an order in order to help such User place an order. We do not store this information in our database.
2.2 Data refers to any information relating to a directly or indirectly identified or identifiable individual (citizen). Such information on the site https://belenkii.pro/ includes: Name, Phone number, information about the IP address, Cookies
2.3 Data processing means any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) with Data performed using automation tools and / or without the use of such tools. Such actions (operations) include: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of Data.
2.4 Data security means the protection of Data from unauthorized and/or unauthorized access to it, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, distribution of Data, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to Data.
2.5 Website – official website of Belenkii.Pro – https://belenkii.pro/
2.6 Data Subject, aka User (clause 2.1)
- List of processed data
3.1 The website processes the following personal data:
If the User wishes to use the feedback form on the page https://belenkii.pro/contact/, or to send other forms on the site – Name, Phone number, IP address information, Cookies.
3.2 We process personal data when contacting the contact phone number: 89964479221, when receiving requests to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.3 Information about the interests of users on the Site can be automatically collected based on the search queries entered by users of the Site about Belenkii.Pro goods sold and offered for sale in order to provide up-to-date information to Belenkii.Pro customers when using the Site, as well as to summarize and analyze information about which sections of the Site and products are most in demand among Belenkii.Pro customers.
3.4 Search requests of Belenkii.Pro clients can also be processed and stored in order to summarize and create client statistics on the use of sections of the Site.
- Data Processing Methods
In order to comply with the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation and its contractual obligations, the processing of Data in Belenkii.Pro is carried out both with and without the use of automation tools. The set of processing operations includes the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of Data.
- Purposes of using and processing personal data
5.1 Belenkii.Pro processes Data for the following purposes:
5.1.1 For the possibility of fulfilling an order placed by the User in Belenkii.Pro, as well as accounting for orders, in order to perform mutual settlements;
5.1.2 To provide information about ongoing promotions in Belenkii.Pro, special offers;
5.1.3 Informing about the status of the order;
5.1.4 For the implementation of the functions, powers and duties assigned to Belenkii.Pro by the legislation of the Russian Federation in accordance with federal laws, including, but not limited to: the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, the Tax Code of the Russian Federation, the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, the Family Code of the Russian Federation, Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data”, Federal Law of March 28, 1998 No. 53-FZ “On Military Duty and Military Service”, Federal Law of February 26, 1997 No. 31-FZ “On mobilization training and mobilization in the Russian Federation”, Federal Law of 07.02.1992 No. 2300-1 “On Protection of Consumer Rights”, Federal Law of 21.11.1996 No. 129-FZ “On Accounting”;
5.1.5 To enable the User to participate in Belenkii.Pro discount and referral programs.
- Legal Basis for Data Processing
The processing and security of Data in Belenkii.Pro is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the Law, the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, by-laws, other federal laws of the Russian Federation that determine the cases and features of the processing of Data, guidelines and methodological documents of the FSTEC of Russia and the FSB of Russia.
- Measures applied to protect the Data
When processing the Data, Belenkii.Pro takes the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures to protect the Data from unauthorized and / or unauthorized access to them, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, distribution of the Data, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to the Data.
Such measures in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation include:
– appointment of a person responsible for the processing of the Data;
– appointment of a person responsible for ensuring the security of the Data;
– development of local documents on the processing and protection of Data;
– determination of data security threats during their processing in personal data information systems;
– application of organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of Data during their processing in information systems of personal data necessary to fulfill the requirements for Data protection;
– evaluation of the effectiveness of the measures taken to ensure the security of the Data prior to the commissioning of the personal data information system;
– accounting for machine media of the Data, if the Data is stored on machine media;
– detection of facts of unauthorized access to the Data and taking measures to prevent such incidents in the future;
– recovery of Data modified or destroyed due to unauthorized access to them;
– establishing rules for access to the Data processed in the personal data information system, as well as ensuring the registration and accounting of all actions performed with the Data in the personal data information system.
– control over the measures taken to ensure the security of the Data and the level of security of personal data information systems;
– an assessment of the harm that may be caused to the Data subjects in case of violation of the requirements of the Law, the ratio of the said harm and the measures taken by Belenkii.Pro aimed at ensuring the fulfillment of the obligations stipulated by the Law;
– compliance with the conditions that exclude unauthorized access to material data carriers and ensure the safety of the Data;
– familiarize Belenkii.Pro employees who directly process Data with the provisions of the Russian Federation legislation on Data, including Data protection requirements, local acts on Data processing and protection, and train Belenkii.Pro employees.
- Principles and conditions of data processing
8.1 Belenkii.Pro does not carry out cross-border transfer of Data;
8.2 Remote server Belenkii.Pro operates on the territory of the Russian Federation;
8.3 Belenkii.Pro is guided by the following principles when processing Data:
– Data processing is carried out on a lawful and fair basis;
– Data is not disclosed to third parties and is not distributed without the consent of the Data subject, except in cases requiring disclosure of Data at the request of authorized state bodies, legal proceedings; determination of specific legitimate purposes prior to the processing (including collection) of Data;
– only those Data are collected that are necessary and sufficient for the stated purpose of processing;
– merging of databases containing Data, the processing of which is carried out for purposes incompatible with each other, is not allowed;
– the processing of the Data is limited to the achievement of specific, predetermined and legitimate purposes;
– the processed Data is subject to destruction or depersonalization upon achievement of the purposes of processing or in case of loss of the need to achieve these purposes, unless otherwise provided by federal law.
8.4 Belenkii.Pro does not process Data related to race and nationality, political views, religious and other beliefs, intimate life, participation in public associations and others.
8.5 Belenkii.Pro does not return biometric Data
8.6 In cases established by the legislation of the Russian Federation, Belenkii.Pro has the right to transfer the Data to third parties (the federal tax service, the state pension fund and other state bodies) in cases provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
8.7 The transfer of personal data to third parties can be carried out only in cases established by the legislation of the Russian Federation, an agreement with the participation of the User or with his consent. By this Consent, the User confirms his consent to the provision by Belenkii.Pro of the User’s personal data to the partners and bodies indicated below, and also agrees to the processing by the specified partners (bodies) of the User’s personal data in the volumes, methods and for the period specified in this consent, but no more, than is required to ensure the processing purposes indicated on the website at the Internet address https://belenkii.pro/, the performance of certain functions of Belenkii.Pro, namely:
– LLC “Registrar of domain names REG.RU” (Address: 125252, Moscow, proezd Berezovaya Roshcha, 12, floor 2, room 4, TIN: 7733568767) – for the processing of personal data (Name, phone number, information about IP- address, Cookies) of this Policy for the following purposes: to be able to fulfill an order, using the site at the Internet address https://belenkii.pro/. Domain Name Registrar REG.RU LLC is a hosting provider whose services are used by Belenkii.Pro (the site is hosted on this hosting).
8.8 Persons processing Data on the basis of an agreement concluded with Belenkii.Pro (operator’s instruction) undertake to comply with the principles and rules for the processing and protection of Data provided for by the Law. For each third party, the contract defines a list of actions (operations) with Data that will be performed by a third party processing Data, the purposes of processing, establishes the obligation of such a person to maintain confidentiality and ensure the security of Data during their processing, specifies the requirements for protecting processed Data in accordance with with the Law.
8.9 Belenkii.Pro prohibits the adoption, based solely on automated processing of the Data, of decisions that give rise to legal consequences in relation to the Data subject or otherwise affect his rights and legitimate interests, except as provided by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Data processing and storage periods
9.1 The terms of processing and storage of Data are determined by the requirements of the Legislation of the Russian Federation, as well as the terms determined by the agreement with the Data Subject.
9.2 Data whose processing (storage) period has expired must be destroyed, unless otherwise provided by federal law. Storage of Data after the termination of their processing is allowed only after their depersonalization.
- The procedure for withdrawing Consent to the processing of Personal data
10.1 Any Website User has the right to withdraw his consent to the processing of Data in the following ways:
– by sending a request to the email address: email@example.com;
10.2 Consent to the processing of Data will be withdrawn within three business days from the date of receipt of the request for withdrawal of Data.
- Other provisions
11.1 User Agreement (Site Rules) is located here: https://belenkii.pro/en/polzovatelskoe-soglashenie/
11.2 This Policy may be revised in the following cases:
– when changing the Legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of Personal Data Protection;
– by the decision of Belenkii.Pro;
– if such a need arises for Belenkii.Pro;
– in other cases.
11.3 Subject to clause 11.2, Belenkii.Pro places at the end of the document the date when this Policy was updated.